- Click here for May-July schedule
- Be sure to check the “Calendars” tab for the most current schedule
Marching Band Registration Forms:
- 1) Online Registration (STUDENTS, fill out this form)
- Still needed from: P Sherman
- 2) Contract (PARENTS, fill out this form)
- Still needed from: Collin C, Sophia D, Kaitlin K, Olivia N, P Sherman, Ethan S
- 3) Charms Login/Update Instructions
- Please update your contact information.
- Thursday, August 17th 7pm
Marching Band Information:
- 2017-2018 Year View of Calendar
- 2017 Fee Schedule: Marching Band (Trip Fees Listed Also)
- Transfer Funds Request Form (From Charms to Music Travel Company)
- Hollywood Christmas Parade Trip Information
- Marching Band Policies and Procedures
- The Real Costs of Marching Band and How to Prepare for Them
- Top 13 Things Students Should Know
- Top 11 Things Parents Should Know
- Your Very Own Marching Band Dictionary
- Private Lesson Teacher Information
Marching Band – Color Guard (all items under Marching Band apply to guard as well)
(these are included in the audition/registration packets that you fill out at the beginning of the season)
- Academic Eligibility
- Health Information – Send health related updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background Check Information for Volunteers
- Alternate Transportation/Student Release Form
- Check Request
It takes many people to keep a band like Center Grove’s Band programs going. Our volunteers help us keep the costs down. In fact, Center Grove has the lowest yearly fees of any marching band, winter guard, and indoor percussion in this area.
People are needed to help feed the kids, chaperone on the buses to competitions and performances, clean and fix the uniforms, push equipment onto the field during performances and much more. One of our important volunteer activities is working Center Grove’s concession stands. The Center Grove Trojan Band Boosters run the concession stands for all sports-related activities throughout the school year. This allows the boosters to receive all the profits. In fact, about a third of the total expenses necessary to run the Center Grove High School Band programs are funded through these concession profits. The other thirds come from student fees and our external events (Cavalcade, Winter Guard).
There is a concession and contest volunteer commitment associated with being a member of the marching band, indoor percussion, and winter guard. Please see the fee schedule above for details. Volunteer opportunities will be posted on the Charms Calendar. Login & sign up.
Forms – MB Staff
Band Department Performance Calendar
- Coming Soon!